Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The DL Roster


Being Dr. Mom can be the hardest job in the world.

Well, seems like it anyway.

I currently have Carl with a horrid cold.  He takes his breathing seriously-- I mean a professional level of serious-- so there are few medicines he feels comfortable taking.  Therefore, the poor fellow is struggling along, and is miserable.

The kids' dad also has had a head-crud, so he needs plenty of post-choral concert rest.  I'm keeping the kids with me as much as I can, and lend him a hand with the kids's stuff around the house.

Both kids, at different times last week, had "stomach bugs" which required staying home from school for 24 hours, poor babies.

Me? I had stomach symptoms on Monday and got to stay in bed (thanks family!!!) so I could be up and in charge today.

Sigh, I think it's my turn with the head cold.  Pbbbttthhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment