Saturday, November 30, 2013
I'm Done
No, I'm not.
But it seemed like a fun thing to say for the final NaBloPoMo entry. (Thanks, TanTan!)
Which is technically arriving 3 days late.
Not all my fault.
We were full of the crud, remember?
Saturday was also my side of the family's big Thanksgiving Day dinner.
And the Iron Bowl.
Busy, busy, busy.
Oh, and there's no "Shopaday" for this entry, because I've not done any fun shopping. I don't have a insane shopping posse, so Black Friday does not happen in my world.
All in all, I've had a great deal of fun with the NaBloPoMo, and it's been wonderful to finally discuss the significant events for my past year. Carl is my biggest blogging fan, and his encouragement and delight have been a great motivator for me to spark my mind and write my heart. I'm looking forward to blogging more in the coming year (yay!)
I also owe you two more NaBloPoMo's from last year.
Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment