Monday, November 18, 2013

Blogging Can Be Hard


This whole daily content thing?  Finding time to write well, including photos and links that are commonplace now?  All this around kids, chores, commutes, cooking, crafting, family time, shopping, not shopping, the daily Internet time-suck, other forms of communication, an occasional book to read, eating, sleeping, bathing, sh....

Wait.

Didn't I begin NaBloPoMo13 complaining?

Didn't I complain about this last year? (And fail to provide posts for the 20th-23 and the 30th?)

Didn't I complain the year before that, both frequently and humorously?

Didn't I attempt, even, to task myself?

Didn't I make NaBloPoMo2010 a recurring whining theme, with short posts and great gaps to a total fail by week 3?

Didn't I give up on a community self-history project?

That's right, this is my first blog post....

I guess I should accept that writing is is a love/loath life.

No comments:

Post a Comment