Monday, November 4, 2013
She's Back to Sassy
DLG is feeling much, much better. I should know. I spent the day with her. She could not go to school until she was fever-free without meds for a full day. That day was today.
She started her day with a slice of cold pizza. Appetite: check.
She talked non-stop all day, saying things like "I HAVE TO TALK" and "we don't have to go to sleep yet, we can have conversation, we haven't had much conversation all day," (yep, since I haven't been able to get a word in edgewise.) Chatterbox: check.
Using her toy hairdryer to inflate a large (pretend) bouncy-house for her stuffed puppy's birthday party. Imagination: check
She was quite adamant, to the point of a crying fit, that she HAD to pick out the Halloween candy she wanted to eat; seems Reese's cups & Twix picked out by Mom isn't as yummy as Tootsie Rolls picked out by Herself. Independence: check.
Non-stop motion at Chick-Fil-A playground. Energy: check.
"Yay! We're going back to Chick-Fil-A. I've learned my lesson; I do not take my brother's pants off at Chick-Fil-A." Attitude: check.
"That boy was in my pre-school last year. That boy is in my class at school. I know that girl's name." Social Butterfly: check.
Brushing my hair. Drawing me pictures. 'Painting' my nails. Cleaning her bathroom to "my heart glow." Reading with me. Holding my hand. Following me everywhere. Mommy's Little Girl, too: check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment