Wednesday, December 30, 2015
While Everyone Else Is Cleaning Up
I have many, many friends who have a compulsion to have Christmas put away before News Year's Day.
I put it off as long as possible.
I love the glow of my Christmas tree lights. I love the tenderness of my creche. I love the personality of my decorations. I love the visual reminders to be kind.
While others have solid reasons for putting away in a timely manner, I shall put forth my reasons for waiting as long as possible.
I do not like to take down Christmas before January 6th, the traditional Three Kings Day. With my play going into tech week not long after, I'll be too busy & preoccupied to do my efficient effort of packing away.
Christmas will stay up through the end of January.
Any longer than that, and I'll have to dust more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment