Would you believe this Christmas nut did not get her tree decorated until today?
Yeah, I guess I haven't been THAT busy. But the kids have been, and I wanted them to help.
Just like my mom did for my brother & I, I divided the ornaments evenly between them. Same number, same types. Limited squabbling.
As MLB gets older and taller, he does better and better with distribution.
DLG, bless her, still clumps.
When finished, Carl topped the tree with the angel. Which he didn't understand, since he could have done it earlier this week without risk of toppling over a tree full ornaments or accidentally brushing a few off. It's tradition, duh. (Though some traditions might need re-examining and changing.)
Another tradition is Mom not being able to stand it and rearranging ornaments after the kids leave with their dad for Ft. Payne.
Come on. You do it, too.



No comments:
Post a Comment