I spend way too much time at thrift stores.
I can't say "too much money," because everything is priced to sell, and my money goes to support community causes like animal rescue, addiction recovery, economically disadvantaged and unsheltered.
I'm shopping local. That's good.
I'm "recycling." That's good.
But boy! I have to watch myself, or I'll run late to pick up the kids or get to the grocery store before dinner.
Then there's the use and storage of my "treasures."
That's why-- use & storage issues-- I tend to buy certain types of items:
Books
Kid clothes
Kitchen tools
Crafting
Christmas Decor
Man, really cool Christmas stuff shows up. Even before Christmas.
There's the holiday glassware...
and books.....
but also ornaments! I get some that are unique. Like Miss Bianca, here.
Some that are old. Antique Shiny Brite! Retro Lucite! Vintage Mirro!
And new.... I'm starting to find some Hallmark ornaments!
I've named her "Liv." Really. You doubt me???
"Oh, Liv, the udder reindeer."

No comments:
Post a Comment