Thursday, November 1, 2012

NoBloPoMoDitto


Once again, it is my November observation of National Blog Post Month. I will try to provide fresh material  daily-- snippets of my life, my thoughts, my hopes and my past. I'll vary my content, add photos, even attempt to embed media. But please forgive me if there are more articles than you'd prefer about my kids or my community theater experiences; this is my life-- be glad I don't own a cat.

Can you do me a favor? I will attempt to amuse you afresh every day. Will you attempt to comment at least once on a post this month? I'll give to you 30 days; is one day from you to me too much to ask? I think I've got this set up so anyone can comment, even anonymously; if comments are "broken," let me know (Well, if comments are broken, then you'll have to let me know via Facebook or email. Duh on me.)

I ask this because I need an audience. I write for me, myself, but I would like to connect with YOU. I think most of you readers are friends and relations, then there are the friends and relations of the friends and relations, not to forget a few of you who stumbled here and have decided to stay.

Let me know who you are, what you like/dislike, where you're from, how you found me, your favorite color. Pick a day or pick a topic, then start a dialogue with me. I'll be glad you did, and glad to be able to thank you for reading.

See you again on Friday.


4 comments:

  1. I'll certainly post....and probably more than once! I LOVE to read what you write. You are so good at it....and you have certainly brightened my day on more than one occasion. Keep on writing about your children and the theater. They are part of what makes you....well, you.! Nan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nan, I'm glad you're reading this! Please, comment more often; we can swap war-stories of raising strong-willed boys.

      Delete
  2. Will do. My fav read (so far) was the walk to from school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading & commenting! I'm pleased that you like "Going Just a Bit Further." It was a long narrative, and I often worry that I come across as long-winded when I do those bits. Your favor encourages me... thanks.

      Delete