MLB has been issued a computer by his school. A NetBook (specifically,) he'll correct us, but a personal computer nonetheless. He gets more or less unfettered use of it at home, (unless he's in trouble,) so there's no waiting if Mom will let him use her computer. It's loaded up with all sorts of Microsoft programs.
Right now, he is enamored with the "Paint" feature, and gleefully shows me what he's created with the different tools. He has been astounding me! Here is the first thing he proudly shared with me: (it's a cartoon, "not right")
You'll have to admit, it's pretty funny. I like that he's appreciating puns. They are sometime hard to "get" by people on the spectrum.
He had his creations scattered all over this Desktop, so I created a folder for him, and in the process of helping move them, I discovered my boy is more of an innate, digital art genius than I could ever imagine!
Here's a few more, with his titles and my observations.
"Bomb" (Made with the shape tool, but shows creativity)
"Magnet" (free-hand)
Nail (again, tools)
Screw (another free-hand)
"Seeing Stars, #6" (It's amazing how harmonic his color choices are.)
DARKDARKDARKDARKDARKDARKDARK
(again with the innate composition)
Finally this one:
Untitled 1 (wow)
That's my boy. Wow!








I agree....WOW! Such a smart, creative boy!
ReplyDeleteWe are blessed. As he he continues to astound us, I'll share random samples just to put a bit of color to my posts. Thanks!
ReplyDelete