Of course, since I'm teching a show titled, "It's a Wonderful Life" and put together its Christmas tree, you would think I might have noticed....
I'll be scooting off to our second performance in a moment, and I won't have much time to write. So, here's what I found at Hallmark's Holiday Open House.
These are the annual series ornaments for the kids (actually for Mom, since I'm the one who gets to decide which series.) On the left is DLG's next one in the "Making Memories" series-- "A Sweet Surprise" finding a kitten in the stocking. The one on the right is MLB's next one in the "Season's Treatings" series-- the snowman cake might inspire him to ask for one.
A "sweet surprise" of a "season's treating" for Mommy! They had the chocolate chip mix for sampling at the refreshment table. I might have gotten three helpings, but no can say they saw me do that for sure... (you know this has got to be yummy when all you've got to do is mix a package of this with a softened brick of cream cheese and a half a stick of softened butter. Oh, my!)
Christmas decoration and seasonal snacks make for a joyous December in elastic waistband pants. Keep up the blogging and thanks for reminding the rest of us that the season fast approaches.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! When I get a batch made, I'll send out virtual samples to everyone.
ReplyDelete