Thursday, November 8, 2012

Come See This!


It's almost Friday, and I've only got this that can be posted in thirty minutes or less.

Theatre Huntsville's production of "It's a Wonderful Life" open tomorrow, Friday, November 9th and runs for this weekend and next. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. at the VBC Playhouse.

No, I'm not in it. But you'll see my photo up on the lobby display, my thoughts about Christmas, and my name in the program. You'll see a bit of my handiwork, too. Look for Annie's fruit jar of money and the news boy's papers' bag, as well as "Bailey Boarding House" sign. I set the party table and have made repairs to a telephone and a basket. A few small personal items appear with some actresses. I also glued that Christmas tree together so it could be moved and attack someone. But my crowning achievement was the topper for the bushel basket of money.

Utility player on the crew, that's me.

For tickets and for more info on Theatre Huntsville:
www.yourseatiswaiting.org

Thanks for supporting the arts in Huntsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment