Monday, November 28, 2011
Motherhood, the Second Oldest Profession
I wanted to catch up on my blog today.
But I had to catch up on the adults' laundry or we'd be cold and naked. (Or worse, rumpled and smelly.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to finally work on my son's curtain.
But we were finally out of my son's ADHD medicine, so I found coupons for other things on sale at Publix to make my trip more worthwhile besides just for the milk we were out of, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to clear out leftovers from the fridge to put in the freezer.
But my daughter decided to clear out the contents of her stomach, so I had to put all sorts of yurped things into the trash or the laundry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, there's always tomorrow, because after all...
I'm not going to Faith Sharing only to leave a sick daughter to share with the other kids in the nursery.
Fiddle-dee-pthuuut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment