It's the next to last day of NaMoBloPo, and I can't think of anything to say. So how about some pictures of ME?! I'm usually holding the camera or making sure the kids are the focus, but Scott was able to get quite a few of me when his sister took us with her church kids to pumpkin patch out in Rainsville back in October. (How's that for a string of prepositional phrases?)
| I'm helping Brenda get ready to help my daughter paint her pumpkin. |
| An orange pumpkin definitely needs something blue. |
| My son wants to paint an AU on his, too, so he's using his dad's as a template. (Of course this is Scott's pumpkin, how else can he take the picture?) |
| Me, the kids and the gobblers. War Turkey! |
| DLG gets to feed a baby goat. |
| Now you can really see that pink feather in my hair. |
| I'm finally trying out a corn bin. |
| It does feel good. And I feel silly. |
| DLG is more interested in getting off her socks than helping MLB bury me in corn kernels. |
| I really can't believe my husband is taking a picture of this. |
With this, I guess I now say a finally adieu to autumn. The solstice is still about three weeks away, but if it's the Christmas season here in North America, then it's winter! Bon hiver!
No comments:
Post a Comment