Wednesday, November 30, 2011
- 30 -
Well, I did it.
I actually did it. I've got 30 posts attached to 30 days in November.
I said "attached." I did not sit down every day and write. I did make frequent use of the draft feature to jot title ideas and content notes. Some days I was tired and uninspired. Some days I just didn't feel like dancing with the accompanying photos. Then, some days, I'd crank out two or three posts. (It's behavior like this that drove my professors batty. Maybe if I'd braved the computer lab of the mid '80s and had learned to use a word processor, I might have had more success with my late night/last minute technique.) (You know, I think I've said that exact same thing in my blog before. Sheesh.)
It's done for the year, and I DID IT. I might even take a moment to feel accomplished.
I will definitely take a few days off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment