I want to keep this "Friday Favorites" quick...
It's TEACHERS!!!
My son's school just wrapped up "Teacher Appreciation Week," and I DO appreciate all of the love & care & guidance that they give my son on good days & bad days (his days, not theirs). He's learned so much from them this year. He has been so impressed with all that they know. He's even said he wants to be a teacher when he grows up, since they know so much.
I say, "Go for it!" I have many cousins, aunts & uncles who are teachers, and think that it is a wonderful profession. I am not a teacher because I do not like homework, but these men & women do it out of LOVE not "like." I am so grateful. It was a privilege to bring them breakfast this week.
Every week should be "Teacher Appreciation Week." Tell all the teachers you know that you love what they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment