Thursday, May 20, 2010

Coming soon...

to a blog near you! (Well, this one at least. Could be more.)



Janna at The Adventures of Motherhood has started a new blog, one dedicated to remembering who we were as kids, and where we might be going as adults. She loves having "Remember when..." conversations with her own mom & family, and would like to share those joys with her daughter someday. The best time to start someday is NOW.

Starting June 10th, and for the following 14 Thursdays, she and other linked up bloggers/FaceBookers/MySpacers will tell their stories about growing up, in as many or as few words as they like. (I like Strunk & White's admonishment that "Vigorous writing is concise." I'll admit: it's difficult to "Omit needless words.")

Sounds fun! Will you join me? Click here to get started, too.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Thank you so much! What a pleasant surprise.

    Would you please send me the email for you I should use to contact you directly about piggy tales?

    Send it to jannajoy25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete