And being the generous hosts that they are & loyal to their followers, they answered a total of six questions, in order to keep caught up from the missed broadcast day on Tuesday.
Here they are:
4) Does it belong to Ronda?
(OK, I submitted that question.)
No.
5) Can you walk on it?
No, they suggest that you should not walk on it.
(You can walk on anything.)
6) Is it smooth?
No.
7) Is it heavy?
No.
8) Does it go in your mouth?
No, again they recommend that it should not go in your mouth.
(Although you can try to put just about anything in your mouth.)
9) Is it natural or synthetic?
It is natural.
These questions are from April 15, Episode 24. Remember, keep those questions coming! But not to me. I'm merely another blogger. Keep in touch with Southern Fried Snark via Southern Fried Snark, Twitter, FaceBook, etc. And if you do figure out what it is and win the drawing, can I come over to your house & watch SFS on your new i-Pad?
No comments:
Post a Comment