Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thinking for an i-Pad: Questions 10 - 13

I am more sleep deprived than lazy. Otherwise, I would have posted this either after Southern Fried Snark, or at least on Wednesday. But DLG has seasonal allergies & her poor little nose is so runny that it wakes her (and her parents) up at night. And we are also having territory disputes with our computer. It's older than MLB, and we expect it to do everything a trendy young computed does AND run an anti-virus program AND a content manager. Although that content manager we've tried first is making Big Brother look like a libertine.......

I'm beginning to believe even an i-Phone has more multi-tasking capabilities than this computer, but it was essentially free, so I'm now through complaining.

Any-hoo....

10) Is it an "everyday" object?
Ronda replied that "it's not rare. It's not something I have or
hold daily." So the answer is Yes, based on the premise
that it is not, as Sarah observed, "specialized."
(Did you understand all that?)

11) Is it sparkly?
No.

12) Does it smell bad?
No.

13) Is it something talked about or seen on Southern Fried Snark?
No. "This has never come up."

They were very sweet to answer a 4th question during Episode 25 on Tuesday, April 20; that 4th one was submitted by (at least) moi. And I was being quite chatty (a pest) in the chat room that night. Sadly, Amy wasn't there. She'd mentioned on FaceBook that she'd submitted a question, and I'll guess it was the "sparkly" one, although she has a very sensitive nose & might have submitted the one after it, as well.

But #13 really changes the game. It is an "unmentioned." And I'm too sleep deprived to even hazard a guess at 2/3 way through the questions. Perhaps far more creative minds than mine will pose some key questions tonight. Or a few more good laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment