Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thinking for an i-Pad: Questions 14 - 16

Southern Fried Snark's April 22nd Episode 26 celebrated Earth Day today in high style: LED lighting has been installed in Snarkvision Studios. Another random factoid: Hershey's Kisses are wrapped in foil made from recycled aluminum (at first I'd typed "Hershey's Kisses are wrapped in recycled aluminum foil," but that didn't sound right. Visions of folks trying match the wrinkled foils back with the casserole dishes after a church pot luck. Eww.)

I'm sleepy, so I'll get these typed before I forget them entirely. (And wallow in too many typos. Hate proof-reading & editing.)


14) Is the mystery item an indoor item or an outdoor item?
Outdoor item.


15) Is it something you buy?
No, it's not something you buy
(and they hinted that you might be weird to buy it.)

16) Can it be used more than once?
Yes.


And to prove how sleepy I am, all I've got so far is one of those stupid gumballs that fall off of trees, simply because Ronda mentioned having several of those trees removed from her yard. But I can't see how they'd be reusable unless you were a 10-year-old boy having a gumball battle, the impact thereof arguing for some mineral content. I have one of those trees. It's a nuisance, it's ailing, and its days are numbered. I'd like to replace it with a small oak like we've been putting in the backyard. Yes, oaks drop acorns, but those are biodegradable-- if the squirrels and blue-jays leave any.

See, I'm digressing. Nite-nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment