Friday, January 2, 2015

Be the Change


Pretty big topic, right??

I'm kind of stumped/stymied/blocked/constipated when it comes to blogging material right now.

I know. An Irish-American woman at a loss for words.

uh-huh

Not a loss for words, but a loss for concise, cohesive thoughts.

Stream-of-consciousness I can do until you're comatose.

I'm going to lean on The Daily Post's "Daily Prompts." I've never heard of this site before-- I just Googled "daily blog writing prompts," and this site was a top hit. It's by the editors/creators/managers of WordPress, so it's got its gravitas.

I want to create more, to spend more time with creative people. I'll start by writing more (again.) I hope that once I start getting my thoughts back in order, I can get my personal spaces for crafting & reading in order.

I'll be the change here that I want to see everywhere.

Pretty small step, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment