Thursday, January 7, 2016

Tagged


So, Tara tagged me on Facebook to do one of those "about me' things.

Ok, so......


Here's a bit about me!

3 names I go by:
1. Elizabeth
2. Lizzie
3. Beth
(Hey! Let's go out and seek a bird's nest.)

3 places I've lived:
1. Brunswick, GA
2. Germantown, TN
3. Huntsville, AL

3 places I've worked:
1. McDonald's
2. American Red Cross
3. Huntsville-Madison County Mental Health Center

3 things I love to watch:
1. The backs of my eyelids
2. Cat videos
3. The scene outside the window

3 places I've been:
1. Walt Disney World
2. Chicago
3. Crazy

3 things I love to eat:
1. Chocolate
2. Cheese
3. Did I already mention Chocolate?

3 favorite drinks:
1. Diet Cola
2. Tequila
3. Gin and Tonic without the Gin

3 things I am looking forward to:
1. Tomorrow
2. Christmas
3. More Chocolate

The three people I think will respond and accept this challenge:
You, You, and maybe You---
Now copy and paste and forward your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment