I did not go out to shop on Black Friday. It's just not my thing.
But I do like the "Shop Small Saturday" idea. I bought a Collector's Draw Ticket from the Huntsville Art League, and I went to a few thrift stores.
(Yes, I went to Walmart, but it was a heavy duty utility shelf, faucet covers and AAA batteries, come on.)
(And I consider Krispy Kreme a boutique restaurant.)
I went to a few thrift stores. At St. Vincent de Paul Thrift store, and bought 15 items of kids clothes and a Christmas sweater for me. I visited the two Saving Way Thrift Stores in the north part of Huntsville, and I bought some crafty sorts of things. And a book.
I admit. I don't recall ever having READ Charles Dickens's "A Christmas Carol," but I found it lovely and the illustrations charming.
But I still don't think I have enough Christmas books.
No comments:
Post a Comment