Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Continued

Just had another great time over at Southern Fried Snark. It's like staying up late gabbing at a sleep-over with your best friends, but you don't have to worry about forgetting your toothbrush or making noises while you sleep. It's like dishing with the girls over cocktails, without bothering to dress up or run a bar tab. It's like FINALLY getting to hang out with the cool kids and hear what they do say about everyone else, and you don't get an icy shoulder. It is a lot of fun.

It isn't just for girls; the chat room is co-ed, lively, and often tangential. I think there's an unofficial contest going on to see who can get Sarah or Ronda to do a spit-take live on air. But that would just be alcohol abuse. Next show will be this Thursday, Feb. 16, at 9 p.m. CST. Check them out, but take them with a grain of salt. And a margarita to go with that salt. Sarah & Ronda are two big hearted ladies trying take on the weird, wounded & "what-the?" of the world with the best weapon they have-- their wit.

And since I linked to Ronda in my last blog, I'll share some linky love for Sarah@The Anvil Tree. Yep, believe her. It's a doozie!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had started blogging! YAY!! Can't wait to catch up on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete