Saturday, November 6, 2010

Excited

I should exhausted, but I'm merely sleepy. I spent half of today in my car, dropping off recyclable& household hazardous waste, buying a few more last-minute supplies for the play, storing boxes of books and kid clothes at my parents' basement. On top of the usual weekend chore-catch-up.

But we move the play into the VBC Playhouse tomorrow! I've been picturing my station in the dressing room for days now. I try to get the same one every show-- back wall, 3rd from the front. It was the first station I was assigned to for my first Huntsville production. Yep, we actors get to be habitual creatures, if not out-right superstitious. I can even see my things spread out at my station.

This play is really going to happen!!!!!! Friday, November 12 at 7:30 p.m. is Theatre Huntsville's opening night for Neil Simon's "The Odd Couple: Female Version."

Two more weeks of living another life, and then is back to the reality of the up-coming holidays & all that "fa-la-la-la-la."

No comments:

Post a Comment