Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Again with the late post

If I had my book drive hooked up, I'd find a picture to post, but these will have to do.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My baby girl seeming to know I'm home & relaxed after play rehearsal; she wakes & gently fusses until I come to pick her up and give her some goodnight snuggles.

Bringing large boxes for the properties women to use in the spaghetti-throwing scene, and seeing their faces light up because one box worked for the catch & the other for the crash, and the director complimenting them on it.

Having Samantha offer to fix my hair tonight and watching her effortlessly turn my tangled curls into a poofy, 80s big-hair creation. (Love it!)

Seeing more old friends/acquaintances again in person & not just on FaceBook.

Being able to share food, band-aids, bobby pins, safety pins, make up, jewelry-- and lots of wise-acre remarks-- to help us get ready. It's the "community" in "community theater" that I need the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment