Monday, August 29, 2011

50 Posts, last published on Feb 19, 2011

OK. I'm a lousy Blogger.

The boy-child did survive-- quite heartily-- his gastro "spell."

I finally got on anti-depressants about a month later. Honestly, they do help a lot. Nope, I didn't immediately find a huge weight lifted off of my shoulder and felt compelled to sing my joy to the heavens. If THAT had happened, that would have been a bad thing and proved that I was bi-polar and needed something else entirely.

It's been a slow change. It has taken the edge off of some of my "bad" feelings. Has opened up a clear phone line between the part of my brain that knows the truth "life is actually good" and the part of my brain that whimpers loudly "I can't do anything." There's still much to do. I'm still marginally motivated, and spend too much time playing "stupid computer games."

But, it's getting better, little bit at a time.

Yea me.

No comments:

Post a Comment