Thursday, February 4, 2016

Packing It Away


I am   FINALLY   packing away my Christmas stuff.

I thought it would have made me sad, but it mostly hasn't.

I've enjoyed looking at each of my treasures-- this year's new ones, previous years' discoveries.

I have great satisfaction in reorganizing some of my storage boxes.  And in deciding that other boxes have achieved "just right."

Looking at my kids' ornaments-- the ones they've made and the ones with their photos-- has made me a bit wistful.  They seem to grow up SO fast.

Ok, maybe I'm also wishing that I'd hung more ornaments or used more holiday serving-pieces or made more cookies & candy (or tried my hand at fruitcake.)

Maybe.

But, as I mentioned in my last post, I'm already looking ahead.  Today, I renewed my Keepsake Ornaments Club membership (and ordered replacement Crown Reward cards.)  I'm "following" Keepsake Ornaments on Facebook.  I've seen that there will be an Artists' Signing at one on my franchise's stores just before my birthday--- can you say "day-trip" ??!?

My church's rummage sale is coming up, and I always find goodies.

My craft room is (once again) shaping up, so I can tackle some projects that have been patiently waiting.

So, bring on birthdays, Valentine's Day, Easter & such!

I shall celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment