Sunday, October 7, 2012
Nothing at All
I'm letting my mind wander here. Might not publish any of these remarks. I don't know what I want to say.
I want to say something. I think of a thing, a remark, but put it aside, worried it might offend. God forbid anyone offend anyone in this age.
Maybe a recap of the months I didn't blog would be safe, to shake the thoughts loose from my mind, making room for other memories..
Perhaps a tale of the last play I performed on stage after a two-year break.. which was preceded by a five-year break and another two years before that.
If I had the picture disk, reminiscences about the last play I worked (only two weeks ago, but feeling so much longer than that! I do believe I miss it.)
Could talk about the things my kids have done these past months, but no. One of them has royally cheesed me off today. I'm afraid I might be preachy if I were to write about that.
I just want to say SOMETHING. To reach out to someone else. To have significant discourse. Or light chitter-chat. I want to be heard or, more fortunately, to be understood. I feel alone. For some reason I feel this, but it has no definition. None of the usual nagglings has beset me. I've gone through that list in my head, but nothing flags my attention. A new distraction, I think, but just on the edge of my wonderings. If I keep writing, keep talking with my fingers, the answer might come to me.
God help me with my ramblings, but I'll post this anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment